lørdag 17. desember 2016

17/31 - 31 Days of Tarot Blog - How much emphasis do you put on the text-book meanings for cards, and how much stress do you place on the “feeling” you get from cards through their artwork/symbolism/etc. (aka reading intuitively)? Do you do both, or one or the other?

Hello rain drops and merry meet,

How are you all doing today and I hope you are doing all right,

The question of the day is How much emphasis do you put on the text-book meanings for cards, and how much stress do you place on the “feeling” you get from cards through their artwork/symbolism/etc. (aka reading intuitively)? Do you do both, or one or the other?

I must say that I do both...When I get a tarot deck I read through the little white book that come along the deck and I write down the cards meaning in my notebook.. Just key words. I have noticed the meaning of the cards can be different from deck to deck, so if I could give you an advice... Don't discard the white book right away.. read through it and then follow your intuition. 

Afterwards I read through the book. I sit down with each cards and study them.. what kind of symbols are there in the card? what kind of story do the card tells me, what kind of a vibe do I get and so on + I look at the art work, colours.

Then I use my intuition and what the cards means to me. I meditate with the cards, draw a daily card, I work with them daily and shuffle them constantly.
I do this til I feel that I have a relationship with the tarot deck.



Blessed be and merry see

Susann

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Happy Easter/Ostara

Hello Sun children and merry meet How are you all doing and I want to wish everyone a Happy Easter or Happy Ostara in the northern hemisph...