mandag 19. desember 2016

19/31 - 31 Days of Tarot Blog - Do you do readings using reversals? Why or why not?

Hello moon pups and merry meet,

How are you all doing in these days? I hope you are doing great :)

This question is: Do you do readings using reversals? Why or why not?

The very short answer to this question is that...Yes, I do read reversals.

Why? well, this is how taught myself to read tarot and I also believe that it is a reason for a card is coming upside down.. it is not always a bad thing.

This post can be connected to the blog post I did about major/minor arcana. I don't feel I get the whole story or all the answers if I read as one way. There's nothing wrong to read this way or the other way. You have to read it like is right for you.








Blessed be and merry see,

Susann

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Happy Easter/Ostara

Hello Sun children and merry meet How are you all doing and I want to wish everyone a Happy Easter or Happy Ostara in the northern hemisph...