onsdag 21. desember 2016

21/31 - 31 Days of Tarot Blog - Do you read for yourself and/or for others? Why or why not?

Hello Winter babies and merry meet,

How are you and I hope you are doing well. I also want to with you a wonderful winter solstice.. YAY.. The sun is turning and days becomes longer and the weather will be warmer, nature will once again bloom and come to life :) Wonderful times :) Happy Yule to everyone :)

The question of the day is Do you read for yourself and/or for others? Why or why not?

I do read for myself of cours, not every day, but very often, I love to read for my self.. I did a post on this why I do it and if for answer on special issues, learning new things about myself, things I didn't thought of and such.

I want to read tarot as a job, although I have set up my shop I haven't been on it and marketing so much yet because I don't feel it is not the right time yet.. I have an Etsy shop and you can book a reading from me right here from my blog. All you have to do is to go to "book a reading" and follow the steps. I will do some more changes on that part in 2017 :)

One of the things it has taken so long can be that I can't let myself go in reading the cards as if I read for myself. It can be the fear of be waaay off and say things that make the client go... What in the hell is she talking about??? I still have to "force" my friends be clients for a while longer :)

Blessed be and merry see,

Susann

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Happy Easter/Ostara

Hello Sun children and merry meet How are you all doing and I want to wish everyone a Happy Easter or Happy Ostara in the northern hemisph...