torsdag 22. desember 2016

22/31 - 31 Days of Tarot Blog - How do you feel when you do readings?

Hello moon puppies and merry meet,

How are you and I hope you are doing well. I also want to with you a wonderful winter solstice.. YAY.. The sun is turning and days becomes longer and the weather will be warmer, nature will once again bloom and come to life :) Wonderful times :) Happy Yule to everyone :)


Question of the day is  How do you feel when you do readings?

First of all I do have butterflies in my stomach, I am excited and a hint of nervous. I don't how this reading goes before I see the cards.

But when I get started with the readings I get calm with a hint of butterflies :) When  I turn over the cards I pretty much know how the reading will go.

 In the end I get happy I can help those who need it. It does so much for the clients that they get answers to their questions :) If feel so good to able to help people.



Blessed be ands merry see,

Susann

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Happy Easter/Ostara

Hello Sun children and merry meet How are you all doing and I want to wish everyone a Happy Easter or Happy Ostara in the northern hemisph...