fredag 23. desember 2016

23/31 - 31 Days of Tarot Blog - Do you charge money (or other ways of compensation) for your readings/services?

Hello beautiful souls and merry meet

How are you and I hope you are doing well. I also want to with you a wonderful winter solstice.. YAY.. The sun is turning and days becomes longer and the weather will be warmer, nature will once again bloom and come to life :) Wonderful times :) Happy Yule/Christmas to everyone :)

Today is the question:  Do you charge money (or other ways of compensation) for your readings/services?

It depends who is asking and if I am offering a reading.

If I offer readings to close family and friends I don't charge money because I see it as training
If there are people who discover that I am a tarot reader and who "demand" a reading I will charge them.

I will sometimes come to a agreement of compensation, like a did nearly a year ago. I have a wonderful neighbour who also is a healer, So, we agreed that I would give her a reading and she would do some healing work on me :) That worked out fine :) I she told me that my reading was spot on... I was at ease in my stomach :)







Blessed be and merry see,

Susann






Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Happy Easter/Ostara

Hello Sun children and merry meet How are you all doing and I want to wish everyone a Happy Easter or Happy Ostara in the northern hemisph...