mandag 26. desember 2016

26 and 27/31 - 31 Days of Tarot Blog - What was the most dramatic/meaningful reading you ever did? (Not necessarily the most accurate.) No real names and trust your intuition with sharing certain information please.

Hello Sun babies and merry meet,

The question of the day is  What was the most dramatic/meaningful reading you ever did? (Not necessarily the most accurate.) No real names and trust your intuition with sharing certain information please.

And tomorrows question is: Have you ever regretted a particular reading, either for yourself or another?
I decided to answer these two together since it is goes together hand in hand

 I was not sure if I wanted to write todays blog, since I have been talkning about this before I thought what a heck... I guess this post will be the last time I talk about it.

In May/June 2002 I put down some cards for myself and I don't remember what spread I did, but I have a feeling I used the Gipsy spread.
The Gypsy Spread is also called the 6 months spread and this spread has 3x7 card spread = 21 cards.

One of the rows show the close future (2-3 months) and one of the cards was death. The death cards do not means a physischal death of a human being, but it means an end of something - like the saying you have to let go of something old to let something new to come in.
In that timeframe my mother was in her last stage of cancer.
After I was done with this spread I felt kind a funny for a couple of days and I couldn't shake it of.
About 4-6 weeks later my mom passed away.. Although this was expected and I was "prepared".. It was still a shock and I wasn't prepared at all.

Did I read this in the cards? no, I didn't and I still don't. What shocked me in the end is the timeline.
I regret doing this spread at the time becauseI wasn't ready for it although the result would be same either way.



Blessed be and merry see,

Susann

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Happy Easter/Ostara

Hello Sun children and merry meet How are you all doing and I want to wish everyone a Happy Easter or Happy Ostara in the northern hemisph...