fredag 27. januar 2017

Day 14 of 31 Days of Tarot - Your Tarot journal

Hello Lollipops and merry meet,

How are you all doing and I hope you are doing great :)

So, today is the day I will show my tarot journal. I have two..Well, really four, I use two of them for my tarot notes and the third is tarot spread I find online like Pinterest, Blogs or YouTube that is only for personal use.
In my last tarot book I write down tarot spread that I make.






My small tarot journal is a mish mash of tarot stuff, I write both in norwegian and English.
Every year I write down the Year card for my hubby and son + myself :) The cards I did for 2016 was spot on!!! For me anyway :)

I have just started my A4 notebook and I have my A Year Ahead so far :)


Blessed be and merry see

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Happy Easter/Ostara

Hello Sun children and merry meet How are you all doing and I want to wish everyone a Happy Easter or Happy Ostara in the northern hemisph...