søndag 29. januar 2017

Day 22 of 31 Days of Tarot - Tarot and Oracle decks you use only for personal use.

Hello little love bugs and merry meet

How are you all doing and I hope you are doing great,

Tarot and Oracle that I use for personal use, well I use only one of my tarot deck for personal use and that is Osho Zen Tarot.

There have been many discussions about that deck.. Is it a Tarot deck or is it a Oracle deck? To my opinion it is a bit of a hybrid. You could use it as a tarot and a oracle

The reason for that is because I bought it second hand and it was missing about 8 cards. The reason I don't read for otherswith that deck is because those missing cards. I believe that it may have messages for my client and they may miss it because of the missing cards.

I use that deck as a oracle deck and us it in my daily and weekly draws.. I really like this deck so I would and I will buy myself a new deck so I have a full deck and hopefully use it with my clients.


Blessed be and merry see,

Susann

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Happy Easter/Ostara

Hello Sun children and merry meet How are you all doing and I want to wish everyone a Happy Easter or Happy Ostara in the northern hemisph...