søndag 29. januar 2017

Day 24 of 31 Days of tarot - What Tarot deck do you wish existed? (Haunted mansion tarot, Harry Potter Tarot, Tarot of the Spaghetti Monster?)

Hello Star Child and merry meet,

How are you all doing and I hope you are doing great in these dark days and night. I am glad that the sun has turned and the days are longer.

So, What tarot deck do I wish existed? That is a tough one because there are so many decks out there and chance for deck excist is big one:)
  1. Kiss tarot deck (I know there are some tarot drawing of Kiss at DiviantArt, but I do not know if there are a deck or not)
  2. Harry Potter tarot deck and a oracle deck
  3. A proper Dog tarot
  4. Christmas tarot ( I do know there is one out there, but for some strang reason it didn't speak to me)


Blesse be and merry see,

Susann

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Happy Easter/Ostara

Hello Sun children and merry meet How are you all doing and I want to wish everyone a Happy Easter or Happy Ostara in the northern hemisph...