fredag 27. januar 2017

Day 5 of 31 Days of Tarot - What card stalked you in 2016

Hello winter Pandas and merry meet,

How are you all doing and I hope you are doing well, I hope you are sdjusting to the everyday life after the holidays again.

The question for today is about what card stalked me throughout 2016 and for me it was eight of cups.

In every 15 spreads eight of cups would pop up close to 8 times...
This man walk away from his dreams/feelings and he want to have his distance from the situation and clear his mind.

For me, there have been situations where I needed a "time-out" and figure out what to do and what not to do.. what was important to me and so on. I am not 100% there yet, but still working on it  and still doing it better at it :)






Blessed be and merry see,

Susann 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Happy Easter/Ostara

Hello Sun children and merry meet How are you all doing and I want to wish everyone a Happy Easter or Happy Ostara in the northern hemisph...