fredag 27. januar 2017

Day 6 of 31 Days of Tarot - The deck you finally crossed of wishlist in 2016

Hello Star Childs and merry meet,

How are you all doing this morning? I hope you are doing great :) Are you enjoying this season?

So, the question of the day is what deck did cross off your wishlish and all of my decks that I bought in 2016 was on my wishlist.

Some of the decks I bought in 2016 - just naming a few:

Chrysalis tarot - Toney Brooks
Book of Shadow (both of them) - Barbra Moore
Paulina Tarot By Pulina Cassidy
Shadowscape Tarot - Stephie Pui-Mun
Halloween tarot - Kipling west
The gilded tarot - Ciro Marchetti


Blessed be and merry see,

Susann

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Happy Easter/Ostara

Hello Sun children and merry meet How are you all doing and I want to wish everyone a Happy Easter or Happy Ostara in the northern hemisph...