tirsdag 23. januar 2018

Day 23 - What tarot deck that you have to break up with - 31 Days of Tarot

Hello lovlies and merry meet,

How are you doing and you hope you all have a great day today.

Today we are talking about what deck I have to break up with. I have to break up the traditional RWS decks because my min go blank when I read with it.
On the other side I have been reading with my sharman Caselli deck with great success. The Sharman Caselli deck is a spitting image of a RWS although the deck is more detailed and more colorful



My second deck I have to part with is the Dark Grimoire Tarot deck because connection isn't there and it give me heebie jeebies


Blessed be and merry see,

Love, Susann

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Happy Easter/Ostara

Hello Sun children and merry meet How are you all doing and I want to wish everyone a Happy Easter or Happy Ostara in the northern hemisph...