lørdag 27. januar 2018

Day 26 - Thoughts on tarot becoming mainstream - 31 days of tarot

Hello tarot fellows, and merry meet

How are you all doing? I hope you are doing great and are you looking forward to the weekend? I know I am ready for couple days of resting. No plans ahead and it feels so good.

Today we are talking about tarot becoming mainstream
I think it is great to find other tarot readers and the access to decks and information. We have come along way from the time I started for 20 years ago. I haven't heard of any readers and if I tried to talk to people about it, they went: wait... what? What is that? Or I don't believe in hocus pocus - neither do you, do you? I found out the easiest way was the best way and it was to keep my mouth shut :) Today I am glad we are where are today...  I don't know where we will end up, but I hope we go the whole nine yards - where ever/ what ever that means :)

Blessed be and merry see

Love, Susann

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Happy Easter/Ostara

Hello Sun children and merry meet How are you all doing and I want to wish everyone a Happy Easter or Happy Ostara in the northern hemisph...